Friday, December 7, 2007

Quartesy


In the next day of my new adventure, my other mother was trying to control me even though I was desperate to go back to my real home. But I withstanded her firmly. Finally, she put me behind a mirror that I saw once in the real world. I thought I could escape from the other mother to my real home.
When I went in, it was immensely dark and I could find that there were 3 children in there. I could notice that they were all captured by the other mother. They called her "beldam". I feel sorry when I was talking to them. Their souls were stolen by "beldam". If I was one of them. I might be able to be crazy. But even they couldn't be crazy because their souls and hearts were stolen.
I could notice that the other mother is unthinkable monster. And I decided to save them from the other mother. It was the starting stage of my gambling with the other mother.

No comments: