Wednesday, December 12, 2007

At the destination of my adventure

I went to the other mother confidently. I deceived her perfectly. Even though I had known where my parents were, I needed to go through the corridor. There were many co-workers such as the black cat. The cat helped me to escape. If there wasn't the cat, I might not have been able to be in here. I didn't have any moment to see the situation, so I can't remember much of my story. When I came back to the drawing room, I realized how beatiful the nature is. However, my adventure wasn't finished still. The other mother's hand bothered me sooo much. So I tried to remove it with childish doll play. Anyway, I'm curious why the other mother's hand could have been here. I think it was deprived from the other world with me when I came back home. Anyway, my blog will be opened forever although I'm not going to write posts any more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.