Friday, December 7, 2007

3 souls and my parents


First soul was not very hard to be found, but it was tricky. She put it in the abandoned toy box. She thought I couldn't get it without a strong item. But I had the strong item, the stone.
It showed me where the soul is. When I got the first soul. It advised so many things to me. I was not afraid much because I got support.
I went to get the second soul to the stage where the other Miss Spink and Forcible were acting. It was rather dark and there was a soul that seems to be glowing when I was looking through the stone. It was in a huge cocoon. I thought it was mixture of other Miss Spink and Forcible. As soon as I get the second soul, the eyes of the cocoon was opened and bats came to me quickly. I knew I should escape so I escaped with my highest speed.
When I went out, there was the other mother and formless world. In a scene of a cartoon, she gave me a key needed to go to get the last soul. I tried to go to the flat that was occupied by crazy hentai old man. On the way that I was going to there, there was a creepy and huge buglike thing. I could find that it was the other father instantly. He was being controlled by the other mother. I felt sorry. Eventually, he tried to catch me and I put his black button eyes off. I walked slowly and silently. I was almost caught by him because of short and simple noise.
After I ran and ran, I arrived at the last flat. There was the other crazy hentai old man, He attracted me with perfect circumstances that can come if I give up this gambling. But desire wasn't matter if I could go back to my home with my parents. Finally, he was divided into about 20 mice. It ran out so quickly and I found a mouse which has the last soul. I ran and ran until I was fallen down to a stair. When my knee was skinned and scrapped. I thought a chance had gone. But, when I opened my eyes, I knew that the black cat killed the mouse accidently! So I got all of 3 souls. And even I found where my parents were.

No comments: