Sunday, October 21, 2007

Other life

Now I'm here, " Other house "
In first time that I came here, I got a funny experience. There were other parents, other Miss Spink and Forcible, and many " other " things.But there was a real haughty cat that I saw in the real world. But there was a difference that the cat can say something in the other world. The cat advised me and it seems that it detests me. All of the humans in the other world were all button- eyed. All of them had same roles, but they were not same in their faces.
The other mother is a example. She has button eyes and long nail which remind of a witch.
There were also Miss Spink and Forcible, but they were not old, they were just beautiful and young.I could have watched their act and it was rather nice.
I was also terrified from the knife-shooting show.
When I came back to the other house, they wanted my eves to be sewed by buttons. I came back to real world, but I couldn't have found my parents and I saw the parents who appeared in a mirror. I wanted to find my parents and I went back to the other world. But there weren't my parents and my other mother showed me the evil mind of my parents, but I couldn't believed it. I also hope that my parents are securing themselves.

1 comment: