Sunday, October 21, 2007

Neighbors

On the right side, you can see the senior's picture. He seems to be crazy or hentai or in mental problem, doesn't he?
There are many strange neighbors in this flat.
First of all, it is about the senior who is displayed on the right side. He maintains that he plays mice circus.( If it exists, actually I want to watch it ) ...( Furthermore, mice are slightly qute like some hamsters. ) ...( Oh! And it may be able to be truth )...( Then, he isn't strange. )... ( But, mice circus is groundless)...( Hmm, but if I raise them, they will follow me )
I don't know if he is strange or not. I'm confusing.
And there are also the strange neighbors who named " Miss Spink and Forcible " They are actresses that were very famous ( according to their conduct) They are not that bad, but they ignore me even more than my parents. Sometimes they take some silent argument about returning to their work.

The neighbors are fairly strange, but they are not bad people.

No comments: